:-) Are we ever prepared for everything? I keep telling myself, "hang on tighter! I know I am in for the ride of a life time in this new adventure as a PW." Love you too. Sharing in this adventure with you! Di
Yeah, I cringed through that whole chapter. But it was definitely what I needed. It is a good book. I like it because it is an extension of the Shepherding book and it is geared for teens. Love, Di
4 comments:
:-) Are we ever prepared for everything? I keep telling myself, "hang on tighter! I know I am in for the ride of a life time in this new adventure as a PW."
Love you too.
Sharing in this adventure with you! Di
Yeah, I cringed through that whole chapter. But it was definitely what I needed. It is a good book. I like it because it is an extension of the Shepherding book and it is geared for teens.
Love, Di
How are you?
Are you still there?
Post a Comment